Property Tax Cancellation Clinics

If you are a senior or have a dissability, you are eligible for a Property Tax Increase Cancellation.Please call us at 416-338-5335 to create an appointment:Wed, June 17 from 6-9 pm at Grandravine Community Centre (23 Grandravine Dr) ORThur, June 18 from 6-9 pm at John Booth Arena, Rm 2 (230 Gosford Blvd) ORFri, June 19 from 6:30 - 9 pm at Yorkwoods Library- Rooms 2 & 3 (1785 Finch Ave W) ORWed, June 24 at 6-9 pm at Driftwood Community Centre (4401 Jane St)Do I qualify? You must:- Be 65 years of age or older OR- Be 60-64 years of age and be in receipt of a Guaranteed Income Supplement under the Old Age Security Act; ifwidowed, be in receipt of the Spouse’s Allowance under the Old Age Security Act OR- Be a person with a disability and be in receipt of disability bene�tsAND- Have a combined household income of $36,000 or less (husband and wife)What information do I need to apply? Bring (or mail):-a copy of your 2008 or 2007 Canada Revenue Agency income tax Notice(s) of Assessment or Notice(s) of Reassessment-a copy of your Old Age Security T4A-OAS (if applicable), Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS) (if applicable) and/or SpousalAllowance T4A

Related posts

Share this page