Question: How do I apply for the Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS)?How can I access support to keep my business afloat and pay my staff?
- Prime Minister Trudeau announced application process for the Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS).
- Employers will be eligible for 75% wage subsidy (up to $847/week per employee).
- Businesses can expect first payment starting May 7.
- If someone is now eligible for CEWS they cannot continue to receive CERB concurrently.
- For more information, please visit: https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/subsidy/emergency-wage-subsidy/cews-apply-guide.html