Question: How can I find help for seniors?My neighbour is elderly and has no family close-by, where should they go for help?
- Lumacare: (416) 398-5511. For more information, please visit: https://lumacare.ca/?gclid=CjwKCAjw7e_0BRB7EiwAlHgoO9W0Ax0s2X0fIL0JtizMyx3tH_6gsagmfmceXMx909f681F6YxAhhoCgPIQAvD_BwE
- Toronto Seniors Helpline: (416) 217-2077 or 1-844-946-1700
- 211 Ontario for a full listing of services provided Ontario-wide.
- Service Ontario for questions about ODSP or OW. For more information, please visit: https://www.ontario.ca/page/serviceontario
- Service Canada for questions about Old Age Security (OAS) or pensions. For more information, please visit: https://www1.canada.ca/en/esdc/service-canada.html
- Jane Finch Centre (delivering services remotely/online) Administrative: (416) 663-2733; [email protected] OR Seniors/Community Mental Health: (416) 663-2733 ext. 236.
- Black Creek Community Health (mainly operating essential services out of Sheridan Mall): (416) 249-8000.
- Good Neighbour Project for grocery and essential supply pick up/delivery: (647) 873-2230.