Province of Ontario - Ministry of Health - Updates: How can I pre-register/register to be vaccinated? According to the Ministry of Health, the following priority groups can make an appointment at local hospitals:
- Frontline health care workers from the highest priority categories who work in our area.
- People who are 80 years of age or older, who live in our area.
Humber River Hospital's geographic area:
- North to – Steeles Avenue
- South to – Eglinton Avenue
- East to – Bathurst Street
- West to – Humber River/ Islington Avenue
If you meet these requirements, you can book your appointment by calling their COVID-19 Call Centre at 1-888-385-1910. The Call Centre is open from 8 AM to 8 PM, 7 days a week. The Province of Ontario (Ministry of Health) manages immunization efforts in our hospitals, not the City of Toronto. https://www.hrh.ca/covax-clinic-booking