Property Tax and Water Rebate Clinic - For Seniors and People With a Disability

Location: John Booth Arena - 230 Gosford Blvd

If you are a senior or a person with a disability you may be entitled to a rebate in your property taxes or your water bill.Bring your 2012 Notice of Assessment, T4A and GIS (if applicable) for both you and your spouse.Household must be less than $50,000 for the water rebate or less than $38,000 for the property tax increase rebate.For more information call my office at (416) 338-5335

Related posts

Share this page