Mental Health Supports

Question: Where do I go for mental health supports?My friend is going experiencing anxiety attacks and I don't know how I can help them.

  • Crisis Services Canada: (Canada-wide) from 4 PM -12 AM eastern. 1-833-456-4566 24/7, or Text: CSPS to 45645
  • Distress Centre (GTA): 24-hour crisis line 416-408-4357 or Text: 45645
  • Good2Talk: 24-hour post-secondary support service 1-866-925-5454 or Text: GOOD2TALKON to 686868
  • Kid’s Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868
  • CAMH, the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health:
  • The Mental Health Commission of Canada: Acts as a resource hub with a long list of external tools and sites, nation-wide. Please visit: https://www.mentalhealthca/English/covid19
  • Morneau Shepell and the WellCan App: This is a free, downloadable option. They provide assessments, wellness content and a health directory for further medical care. Please visit:
  • Wellness Together Canada: For mental health and substance use Support. Provides connections to volunteers and qualified mental health professionals that you can speak to. For their Crisis Text Line: Text WELLNESS to 741741 . For their website, please visit:

Share this page