Read more about the Congestion Management Plan
On October 25th, the members of the Infrastructure and the Environment Committee came together to approve the Congestion Management Plan 2023-2026 and bring it forward to the Council next week, on Wednesday, November 8th.
As part of the Committee, the Congestion Management Plan aims to improve traffic management in Toronto due to increased construction, special events, and other congestion issues. More details can be found below.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with me at 416 338 5335 or [email protected]. My team is here to support you.
3101 Weston Tenant Meeting
Last week, I had an opportunity to listen to tenants' concerns about their building at 3101 Weston Rd. Your advocacy and voices are important to me. Thank you for sharing your valuable insights.
Transportation Neighbourhood Meeting
Thank you to all the neighbours who participated and listened to the updates from the transportation department about road resurfacing at St. Frances De Sales and John Booth Arena. It was also nice to connect with some seniors too!
For more information, you can visit: https://www.anthonyperruzza.com/water_roads
2775 Jane Community Consultation Meeting
Fantastic to see such a strong turnout at the 2775 Jane St. community consultation meeting. Thank you to everyone who participated. Your input is valuable.
Getting around Toronto should be efficient. On November 8th, the Infrastructure and Environment committee will propose the Congestion Management Plan 2023-2026 in Council.
The plan proposes several key actions:
- Expanding construction hubs in specific wards
- Enhancing the Traffic Agent Program by collaborating with the Toronto Police
- Considering a fee increase for road encroachment permits to ensure efficient public transit services and road user safety
- Prioritizing vulnerable road users and transit vehicles
- Implementing measures to improve way-finding during long-term road closures and providing regular updates on congestion status and plan implementation